Each month, we do a roundup to feature what we consider to be the “best of the best” in different categories throughout Delray Beach. Some of these businesses might be brand new, others are established. So let’s get right down to it, here are what we consider to be the top restaurants in Delray Beach as of July 2017.
Note: all of these restaurants we’ve personally tested.
10. Park Tavern $– Centrally located and plenty of places to park, this “brick walled American tavern” has patio seating, a large bar inside and spacious booths. They have some amazing burgers and are always running really amazing happy hour deals. Also a lot of craft beers and wine.
9. 32 East – $$$ – A bit more on the pricey side, but well worth it. Amazing wine selection and a menu that changes on a regular basis to reflect the current seasons. A relaxed atmosphere with some patio seating right on Atlantic Ave, this restaurant is one that shouldn’t be missed.
8. Sazio – $$ – A cozy place right on Atlantic Ave that is the favorite of many locals. Known for their Italian options, salads, pizzas, and drinks. It has patio seating right on Atlantic Ave and usually quick service.
7. Deck 84– $$ – One of 2 (as far as we recall) restaurants in Delray Beach located right on the intercoastal. Dock your boat right outside or walk from Atlantic Ave. It has some great menu options, a huge covered patio, seating on the intercoastal, and indoor seating as well. Oh, and the food is really good also.
6. DaDa – $$ –Yes, this is the restaurant in Delray Beach that looks like a house. In fact it used to be. It is located in the “historic district” of Delray right on Swinton next to Atlantic Ave. Try the meatloaf, our personal favorite or grab a drink from the bar, lots of craft beers and other cocktail selections.
5. The Grove – $$ – American restaurant with patio in back, this is a newer restaurant in Delray quickly becoming a town favorite.
4. Brule Bistro or simple “Brule” – $$ – pronounced “Broo-Lay” this local town favorite converted from a ala carte style to a full blown restaurant. Great wine options and always a great crowd.
3. Tramonti – $$$ – If you are looking for an upscale Italian NYC crowd, Tramonti is the way to go. Everything on the menu is exquisite and cooked to perfection every time. Always a crowd spilling out to the pavement waiting to be seated.
2. Lemongrass – $$ – Another local favorite this traditional Asian restaurant always has fresh fish, great raw options, amazing Thai dishes and some delicious Saki. Stop by for a quick lunch or an intimate dinner.
1. Max’s Harvest – $$ – locally sourced food with tons of organic options. Sit on the patio out back, or intimite seating inside with a few tables out front. This menu changes options so check back often for menu updates.